Constroreq.com when you use this website.
Constroreq.com ensures your privacy and is determined to protect it. You will be required to fill in certain information which will help us to identify you when you’ll be using this website and then you can be guaranteed that the information provided will be only used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Constroreq.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You are required to be up to date by checking our page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes.
Collection and Utilisaton of user or customer information
- On registration, your personal details will be collected by us such as your name, job title, email address, account password, phone number and shipping address.
- The information provided by you is recorded on our server logs from your browser to improve our products and services.
- On subscription we may send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which might be of your interest to your provided email-id address.
- Our website does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services which you’ve requested.
- Those who voluntarily disclosed any personal information on the message board can be viewed publicly on Constroreq.com and they should be aware about it. This information can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge. Constroreq.com doesn’t hold any responsibility for any actions committed by such third parties.
- It records your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- It also records transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (Bill Desk). Our payment gateway partner is “VeriSign Secured” and “PCI-Compliant” which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive which would be used to provide you a customized experience to our users/customers. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
- com may set and access cookies on your computer.
- The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences through cookies.
- Other companies that show advertisements on our page set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours.
Controlling your personal information
- Customers/users are free to edit their personal account information at any time.
- Customers/users can delete their account at Constroreq.com. However, some information provided by the customers/users might still stay in our archived database to avoid fraudulent activities.
Constroreq.com (online construction and building material portal in pune) is subject to change of policy at any time. Customers/users are required to keep a check on our page periodically.
- Continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you acceptance to our new changes.
- Any information that was collected prior to the time of any change in this policy will be subject to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
Dispute Resolution & Governing Law
- In case of required aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes, we will need to use the user/customer’s information so as to:
- comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement
- troubleshoot problems
- detect and protect against error
- fraud and other criminal or illegal activity
- collect fees owed
- enforce our terms and conditions
- prevent abuse of our services
- prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
- All costs for dispute resolution except attorney fees will be shared equally by each party.
Ensuring Security of personal information
- Our company has appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We contain your information on a secure server database, accessible by a limited number of authorized employees, who are bound by confidentiality obligations
- You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We do not store your credit/debit card number, CVV or expiry details at any time. We use a secure payment gateway which verifies all transactions and prevents fraud.
- Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.